Saturday, August 11, 2012

Crackers!!!

Well, I suppose we all know how much Americans love peanut butter. I remember being disgusted when I first heard of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!! Tried em, liked em! Then had the courage to try Reese's Peanut butter cups, and look how they have taken on back in Ireland!...
... but Cheddar cheese and peanut butter crackers???
Now that's crackers!! Surely?
OK, OK, so in the interest of cultural research, I'll try them for you. If Aidan will let them into the house - the two foods he hates most comnbined in one cracker!!!

13th August:
Report! Unfortunately they come in multipacks only, so now I have to find a way to get rid of a lot of them!!
First taste is certainly of peanut buter. Then the cracker gets thick and stodgy in your mouth, as peanut butter is dry at the best of times. I really was glad that the cheese flavour didn't break through! It was just like eating peanut butter on salted crackers. I can't see it taking off back home. But then again, I couldn't imagine peanut butter and jelly - so who am I to judge? Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment